Hurricane Jeanne on the horizon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

are scubajenny and kbeck having a fetish hurricane party? chips, dips, chains, whips?

KBeck:
Who said anything about chains? You're the one with the handcuffs, at last check!!!! :)

busted! i guess i should start drinking now. where are all the cute, young, single scubabaord men when you need one?

Here

Wendy:
busted! i guess i should start drinking now. where are all the cute, young, single scubabaord men when you need one?

We are here in Hollywood (oooops I just heard a twig hit the ground outside my door, well it like I better sweep it up) Time to walk my dog Freeway for his lastcall before we get swept away.

Scuba_Jenny:
I'm surprised you are typing sober!:D
I am too. Not like you. You do need a wine run?

Wendy:
We're in The Villages, hot mama.....your my type. Do you have spurs, and of course it (does) is DEPENDS. Let's do the hotchy mommy.....

SmokeAire:
We're in The Villages, hot mama.....your my type. Do you have spurs, and of course it (does) is DEPENDS. Let's do the hotchy mommy.....

i drove thru there the other weekend, looked cool.

Wendy:
i drove thru there the other weekend, looked cool.
That is very sad...unless you are or want to be or act 70 and want to wear dark knee high black socks with tan shorts....and have food drool on your face.

Live your dream!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom