Hurricane Dennis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our prayers are with you guys, be safe.

The 11am report from NOAA suggests the recent intensification has stopped and steady in the 120's, which is a solid 3 edging towards a 4 on the surface - its also headed more for P'cola than Mobile due to a recent wobble, but now it back off moving as it was before. Its moving quickly, thankfully, so should hit in a couple of hours and leave those folks on the coast alone by the early evening.

simbrooks:
The 11am report from NOAA suggests the recent intensification has stopped and steady in the 120's, which is a solid 3 edging towards a 4 on the surface - its also headed more for P'cola than Mobile due to a recent wobble, but now it back off moving as it was before. Its moving quickly, thankfully, so should hit in a couple of hours and leave those folks on the coast alone by the early evening.
That's 120 Knots, Simon... solid Cat 4.
Rick

Ya'll stay safe. I did Charley & I surely don't envy you guys. Be careful.

chickdiver:
Still here, still doing fine.

chickdiver:
Are you going to leave? The weather channel is saying 100 mile per hour winds headed right for your downtown area.

Natasha:
Are you going to leave? The weather channel is saying 100 mile per hour winds headed right for your downtown area.

She decided to avoid the traffic jams and lack of gasoline on the routes north. Power just went and she's holed up with her family riding it out.

Spectre:
She decided to avoid the traffic jams and lack of gasoline on the routes north. Power just went and she's holed up with her family riding it out.

Thx Jeff. She's in my prayers today, as we watch it closly here, knowing it could still be us this year.

How's everybody? Looks like Dennis has made landfall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom