HUMOR: What your Automobile says about you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chevrolet Camaro: I enjoy beating up people
[/B][/QUOTE]

I own a camaro. I don't beat up people. This is really funny.
I almost bought a corvette instead....but I am way too young to have a midlife crisis!:copper:
I probably have more speeding tickets than anybody on here. But the weird thing is that I got more tickets before I got the camaro?!?!:confused:

Mine's an '03 Merc Marauder.

Its got the engine out of a Mustang GT (4.6l DOHC), enhanced suspension and gearing and the body of a modified Crown Vic.

I think that it means that I can pull people over while going 85 in a school zone.

I just the interior of my car redone. What does this say about me? :D

carinterior.html

Marc

i yearn for a jeep wrangler, and i yearn for a man, divemaster or above, with a BIG truck. (nothing naughty intended there.)

what does that say about me?

hehe..I am going into 12th Grade and having a mid-life crisis...that is too funny. The vette doesn't hold much...but, I sure can get to the dive sites pretty quick...even the ones out of state :D ....The now "Chevy" Tracker....holds a lot more...but it always feals like it is going to tip over....:eek: .....I guess I shouldn't take corners at 80 mph..like I do in the vette....hehe..Just kidding vette owners, never break the speed limit....thats not what the car was made for..:tease:

http://www.geocities.com/phreefaln/Vette.html

MissAmberDiva once bubbled...

Hey FLLDiver-- your link doesn't work.
Amber:)

Fixed.

Marc

FLL Diver once bubbled...
I just the interior of my car redone. What does this say about me? :D

carinterior.html

Marc

It says, "Pimp Daddy"!!!:cool:
Just kidding. That's awesome! Do you have a lowrider?
I used to be in a car club and we went to car shows all the time and some of the interiors in some of those cars were wayyyyy out there. Put a pic on here of the entire car. I would like to see it. Do you have a system?

-Amber

I drive a C-5 'vette to help me through my mid-life crisis and a Jeep Liberty to haul my stuff to the dive boat!

in order of ownership with several motorcycles mixed in.
Pinto2000cc...66 Stang 200cid.....66 Stang 289
Granada 200cid........F100 300cid....
Now own a F250 351w 4x4 and a Honda Shadow 1100
If Ford made a bike I would probably own one of them also. :copper:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom