HUMOR: What your Automobile says about you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I treasure it!

She's currently wintering in the Mustang Barn (aka the 3 car garage my Dad had built for his collection) on the family homestead in upstate NY.

She has good company - the 66 Mustang Coupe my Mom drives in the summer, my sister's 65 Mustang Coupe that she hasn't driven in years (that's why I inherited Dad's baby, and not her!) and the 61 Olds F-85 that I drove in HS and college.

I can't wait 'till spring, when I can take some road trips again!

Scuba-sass, way cool, mine's a 1967 Convertible, with a 390 ci stock. It's a screamer.

Scubaleg, any time, fella. :)

Originally posted by chepar
Count me in as one of those that upgraded to a larger car after learning to dive. Actually, that will be me in about 3 months.

I was planning on getting a Volvo sedan - yeah, it was the toting the kid to school/mommy/safety thing - but then I realized that I couldn't fit my plastic tub AND tanks in the trunk, much less anyone else's gear. :(

So now I am trying to decide between the 4Runner/Highlander/Tahoe. My friends and family think I'm nuts. Big SUVs + little parking spaces + lots of congestion + expensive gas = problems in Hawaii. But what can I say - if you can't take it diving, what good is it? :wink:

Go with the Tahoe! I got mine a week ago and I love it! I did downsize from a Suburban. Kids are gone to College but still needed room for gear.
nauifins73

Man, I'm glad I survived that. I have a Chevy Tahoe 4WD. I guess I just drive over everything.

Bring your toys and I'll put on my dive skin and heels, grab a dive flag and start the race! :auto:
:auto:
Ber :bunny:

I really do believe that everyone in Texas that owns a Pick-up truck should be taken to nearest bar, and shot

full of tequila & lime!!!!

Nissan Frontier 4door P/U

Dave

Hey...

I have a Camry and it is powered with the same brand of engine as a Lotus 7 (according to Se7en's website) so does that qualify me for an upgraded status???

Huh... does it???

Looks like I am a lemming .. but I really did buy it just for the trunk space!!! :wink:

And it was cheap!!!!
2002 Honda Accord Ex 4dr 4cl - Sun roof, Full Nose gaurd, 6-disc CD, soon to have Tint windows, Euro Tail Lights, custom indaglow gages, and cold air intake.

So if I'm in a mid-life crisis and I slow down to 85 in school zones but I have a switchblade in my sock what does it say about me that I now have a Toyota 4x4. Possibly: that I’m getting over my crisis and now drive through school zones at a slower pace but traded my switch blade to a baseball bat.

Last few cars I've had in order of purchase.

78 Corvette
73 Conv. Mustang
69 Fsbk Mustang
78 Trans Am
79 Trans Am

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom