HRM upgrade for Galileo Luna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divers-supply has an upgrade available ($250USD) but they won't ship outside the US. Scubapro is notorious for that sort of thing.
$250 for an especially useless POS that in no way contributes to your diving. I'm biased because I had one fail on a deep wreck dive in NJ. Pulse was suddenly reported as 250BPM and the computer locked up. Then had to convince the captain to let me do a second dive despite the computer locking up.

$250 for an especially useless POS that in no way contributes to your diving. I'm biased because I had one fail on a deep wreck dive in NJ. Pulse was suddenly reported as 250BPM and the computer locked up. Then had to convince the captain to let me do a second dive despite the computer locking up.
And the “profile adjustments” to your obligations have no backing, evidence, or scientific support to justify the nonsense.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom