HRM upgrade for Galileo Luna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

artepos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, I am looking for a scratch code that is required to download the HRM upgrade for Galileo Luna computer from the Scubapro web site. Does anyone knows where I can get it or knows someone that is not using this future and has the code that came with the Polar T31 Coded chest strap so I can buy it from?
Thank you!

Thank you for your reply Rygar, unfortunately the link provided is only pointing to find a local Scubapro dealer to conduct a purchase. That is something I have already explored without success. So far it appears to me that the only way to get this code is by acquiring it from someone who already has the code but never used it or does not need it anymore. Thank you anyway!

you can buy it on this website. I was able add it to cart without problem...
It costs 133 euro.

That is interesting as I only get the option to find the dealer, see the attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-11 195751.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-11 195751.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 62
It looks like the problem is my location, they are not shipping to Canada. Besides, I already have a Polar T31 Coded chest strap that was part of this upgrade so I only need a code to download the software upgrade.

Do you have a SP dealer near you? Best bet.

Divers-supply has an upgrade available ($250USD) but they won't ship outside the US. Scubapro is notorious for that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom