Sold! ScubaPro Galileo Luna Computer, Transmitter, Heart Rate Monitor and IR Dongle

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmountai

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ScubaPro Galileo Luna Computer and Transmitter for sale. Includes Heart Rate Monitor and IR Dongle, USB extension cable, extra computer and transmitter batteries. Will ship with original box and travel case. I modified wrist strap to a yellow bungie to ensure I would not loose computer underwater. Computer has been factory reset, but is still paired to transmitter. No issues or problems, I upgraded to a Garmin. I purchased computer new in 2019 and logged 94 dives. Selling for $350 OBO, including shipping to lower 48. Sorry, no sales outside US.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2106.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2106.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 99
  • thumbnail_IMG_2107.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2107.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 90
  • thumbnail_IMG_2108.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2108.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 86
This is a pretty good deal, the HRM and transmitter will work on the newest SP computers.

I wish I needed another computer. That's a pretty sweet deal.

I'm possibly interested we start our classes Thursday
It would be a great add to your kit. I enjoyed the data and info it compiled. Made me more aware of my air consumption. What class are you taking?

Open water, SDI certification

My wife and I start first pool classes tomorrow evening at scuba adventures I’m excited she’s a tad nervous!

Sent you a DM message also. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom