Howdy from the Lone Star State.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by TexasMike

Alison...I'll trade you even....I'll bring you here if you bring me out there for diving.

"Come dive with the Neptune Divers Thai Diving group....we promise you'll won't get into deep kimchee"

(but kinda somewhat seriously...are you planning to make landfall in the US anytime soon?)

It is a wonderful thought/dream but alas, no - cannot afford the trip! I am having to stick to diving the beautiful spots off Thailand for now - not that I mind this at all.

As for the kimchee... I can definitely promise you won't get into any in Thailand because it's from Korea! Gasman can tell you all about kimchee (has anybody seen or heard from him lately, BTW?)

I welcome all of you guys to Thailand, any time... just let me know when you're coming and the Neptune Divers Thailand branch will be set into action.

TM - would love to do a swap... maybe someday?

And finally, welcome CheeseWhiz... a tad late I know, but I've said it all the same!

Cheers Cheesy Ears

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom