Howdy from the Lone Star State.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Tom Vyles
Syruss and Butch normal????? Some one must have changed the definition of normal

We are so normal! It is the rest of the world that is abnormal! They are striving to be normal like us.

(geez Butch I am scaring myself thinking I am normal?)

If the rest were like the best (us of course) this would be a jumpin, happin place ya know.....hehe

Butch :peace:

ps how deep does a swamp really get ?????????

Syruss, Butch -- you guys normal??? I think not!

Butch - you're the only one I know who can loose their camera by having it float away.

Syruss -- hmmm well you did say you don't like hockey and beer.

but then I'm a fine one to talk... I work for the government and enjoy it... egads did I say that?

Originally posted by DivingGal
Syruss, Butch -- you guys normal??? I think not!

Butch - you're the only one I know who can loose their camera by having it float away.

Syruss -- hmmm well you did say you don't like hockey and beer.

but then I'm a fine one to talk... I work for the government and enjoy it... egads did I say that?

Sure go and use my words against me. BTW: I didn't say I didn't like hockey, I love all forms of violence! :wink:

Originally posted by syruss32
Sure go and use my words against me. BTW: I didn't say I didn't like hockey, I love all forms of violence! :wink: [/B]

Hockey is not a form of "violence". The "Ballet of Sweaty Men on Ice" is a gracious form of beauty. Subtle in form, unique in its grace. Poetry on blades of steel. Speed and strength matched with the cold of the north.

What would Don Cherry say? (Well probably nothing, he'd just drop the gloves, Syruss my friend! Five minute major for puzting on a National Icon :D)

Hockey is not violent ..................GO LEAFS GO

Marriage is violent.hehehehe

Butch :peace:

Butch103,

Don't say the "M" word it scares me more than any violence ever could.

Chad

Welcome TX,from NJ.
I think most of the posters got it right. Not too many "normal" people, just lots of good divers, with great senses of humor.
welcome aboard,
MikeD

Welcome TXDEEPDIVER,
Just in case you didn't get my greets on the Swamp Divers page, and all. Have ya ever headed up to Sam Rayburn, I've heard stories that the viz can reach 20-30 ft. and lots o' fishes. Hope you can make it to the Halloween PARTY and dive with us.

BTW.... just how deep qualifies a DEEP dive, a foot below the scum? :confused:

I used to live in Vidor and don't remember Smith Lake as being anything I would want to dive in.

But isn't there a quarry off of 105, north of I10? Seems like someone told me there's diving there, at least on an occasional basis. I lived near there when it was an active quarry and remember it being more than 26' deep!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom