Howdy from the Lone Star State.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board!!!
Glad to have you aboard - enjoy! Jump right in!

Originally posted by keralucu
TXDeepDiver... I ain't never bin to the Lone Star State, but I'm tryin' reel hard to get TexasMike to pay for my ticket over so I can go swampdiving and earn my patch! (He's not falling for it though...)

Alison...I'll trade you even....I'll bring you here if you bring me out there for diving.

"Come dive with the Neptune Divers Thai Diving group....we promise you'll won't get into deep kimchee"

(but kinda somewhat seriously...are you planning to make landfall in the US anytime soon?)

TxDeep...

Don't forget our little excursion to Lake Travis next weekend. I hope you can make it so we all have a chance to hang out with you in person and share in the "No fooling, there I was...." story contest at dinner.

Check out the Halloween dive announcement in Texas section on this board.

without anybody noticing? Welcome, CheezeWhiz! Elkhart, Indiana, the hot bed of midwest scuba diving, is where you hale from? But it looks like you know Texas well--see what TexasMike says about the Swamp Divers and vis...

At any rate, welcome to the Board and, if you want to introduce yourself formally, try starting at thread at the Introductions and Greets section. But, in truth, it probably will not matter: our bunch is so friendly that they will pop over here to greet you anyhow!

Again, welcome to the friendliest place for a scuba diver to go above sea level!

Joewr...

JoeWR,

OK...so you caught me trying to sneak in. I can see I'm dealing with superior beings here.

I happen to live in Elkhart IN just now, but was born and raised in Texas. Elkhart isn't the End of the World, but if you stand on tiptoes, you can see it from here.

Actually, the diving's not too bad around in the area...Great Lakes are just a short drive away....there are several excellent quarries in northern Ohio. Then, of course, the usual 30' local mudholes that everyone seems to have. Oh well...it's a character builder.

I look forward to frequenting this board.

CW

Hi and welcome to the boards from Rochester NY

Your gonna love it here!

Tavi

Welcome Aboard Cheesewhiz

Chad

Hey a former Vidorian!!!

Smith Lake hasn't changed at all, just a place to get wet. About the quarry, I'll have to check it out and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom