Howdy from the Lone Star State.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

or should that be the Green Hole... The place I am talking about is called Smith Lake. It is situated in downtown Vidor, Tx which is near Orange Tx and the LA boarder on I10. Depth is about 23', vis is no more than 6' on a good day. LDS can do checkouts here but most try to convince the students to go to Blue Lagoon. Only scuba park I know about that has a rusted out bike, trash pile, and a toliet as 'underwater attractions.' Thank God I dont live there!! I live in Groves Tx near Beaumont about 80m east of Houston and 20m north of the gulf

Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no tornado state

It's nice to have you hear TXDEEPDIVER

well not hear but here well not here but we see

TXDeepDiver... I ain't never bin to the Lone Star State, but I'm tryin' reel hard to get TexasMike to pay for my ticket over so I can go swampdiving and earn my patch! (He's not falling for it though...)

Glad you stumbled across us. We're all here for three reasons, to have fun, to learn as much as we can and share what we know about diving! Jump on in and enjoy...

... and a warm welcome from north of the 'ole 49th. You'll soon discover THIS IS the best place to spend your SI.

NetDoc, I think joewr was actually trying to warn TxDeepDiver about himself (hehehe):D

Welcome aboard from the people that brought you... hmmm... well... I know we brought you something... Lets go diving and I will think about it!

You'll love it here even if most of the people here are a little "off center"

The good news is Butch103 and I are fairly normal and we strive to keep everyone else on an even keel.

Welcome aboard from Kentucky.

Chad

Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy it. If your ever north of the grate lakes drp us a line

Welcome Tx,

The Texas Swamp divers are looking at a La rig trip next year. You are welcome to come along.

Joewr, you are always welcome in Texas we don't pick on you Californians that much.

Syruss and Butch normal????? Some one must have changed the definition of normal

I really hope there are no normal people here!!! That would be kinda boring....hehe

I was supposed to go out to the rigs last weekend but that thing called work changed my plans. damn. running out of fish in the old freezer, need to go get some. LDS that I frequent has a deal setup with a local charter svs; $100 per diver, up to 6 divers at a time, 2 tank dives until you run out of air. He'll usually go out to the rigs which start at 20 miles out, or for more money he'll take you to the Flower Gardens; wouldnt recommend the later though, (no air fill, bring your own food, costs more than the reg charter's to the gardens). Another friend of mine has a offshore center console big enough to go out the the closer rigs, all we have to pay for is the gas...

Hi, and welcome from Rochester NY.

After listening to all the Texans on the boards it seems strange to hear of a Texan Deep Diver.....
...How deep can a swamp be??? :D:

Glad to have you with us,

Tavi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom