Greetings from the Lone Star State

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquarena Springs is how I remember it as a kid, but I think Texas State renamed it Crystal Springs. I had to do a little research to get it correct for the dive site EAP.

See attached for EAP and Map.

Attachments

• Spring Lake Map.pdf
    231.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Spring_Lake_San_Marcos_EAP.pdf
    89.1 KB · Views: 57
Aquarena Springs is how I remember it as a kid, but I think Texas State renamed it Crystal Springs. I had to do a little research to get it correct for the dive site EAP.

See attached for EAP and Map.
Complete off topic side note, but on your EAP you have the nearest chamber at JBSA. Do they actually accept civilian emergency cases? The only one that we have found in the state that is open 24/7 and takes emergency cases is at Hermann Memorial on Houston. I might have also found one in Dallas, but it didn't really affect us since we don't do any diving up there. But we do a lot at Travis so SA would be way closer than Houston. Not that we aren't going to go wherever DAN tells us anyway...

Hi there! I'm new to scubaboard as well! I just moved back to Nacogdoches from Bozeman, MT, so I'm glad to be a little closer to the water.

I'm currently working at a (the) dive shop in Nacogdoches, and I'm looking for dive buddies.

If you are passing through Nacogdoches, stop by the shop (Diver's Depot) and we can have a cup of coffee and plan a dive!

PS: We just certified two new OW divers last weekend at Crystal Springs in San Marcos and it was excellent! 72 degrees and 50 ft of viz.

Headed to Cozumel March 3-8th, and we have 1 extra bed!

How about a PIREP? (this means trip report)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom