How many regulators do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far, just 3 HOG D1 and 4 Classics for my doubles and a stage (with a spare Classic).

Probably will end up with another of each (at least) in the spring for another stage (or put a single tank rig together to drag someone into the water with), and looking into a reg for argon.

BRad

I have 5 Scubapro regs: 2 for doubles, 2 for deco bottles, and 1 for single tank diving. All the 1st stages are M20/25, with an assortment of seconds: 550, 500, 250, and two 390s, etc. I bought the wife a M17 (IIRC). So I'm paying maintenance on 6.

MK-25 A700 with r095 octo
Sherwood SR1
Kraken double hose. I use the second stage from the SR1 for octopus

I'm not sure... I'll have to count them. Will need the fingers on both hands (but not my toes).

I'm just glad I don't have an ex who would question the number of regulators I own. If I were married, I'd hope she would have a bunch of them herself.

3 DIN Atomic B2
1 Atomic SS1 (not really a reg)

I've thought about getting a T1 but is there that much difference?

3 DIN Atomic B2
1 Atomic SS1 (not really a reg)

I've thought about getting a T1 but is there that much difference?
I heard they are all the same inside it's just a materials difference (no performance difference).
But I've never personally owned any Atomic so take my words with a grain of salt.

4 Oceanic Omega II's and 1 US Divers Mistral double hose.

Just purchased a ScubaPro MK25/S550 and MK20/S600 today on here and eBay. Once I order the proper hoses and SPG from Dive Gear Express, swap the second stages, and get them serviced, I'll have my doubles setup complete. Single tank setup is a Mares/Aqualung Yoke setup, which I'll probably sell soon to help pay for converting all of my tanks to DIN valves with inserts (I have three AL80s and one AL30 that are standard valves out of seven tanks total). Have a MK2 clone that I may just use for the single tank first stage, once it clears being checked out and serviced to find out what it is/if it's usable.

Once I take the deco procedures class (or cave class), I'll be building stage setups for a couple of the 80s.

Back
Top Bottom