How many regulators do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 ...

1 × Atomic M1 (plus M1 octopus) - superb.

1 x Atomic T3 (plus T2 octopus) - superb.

1 x Apeks DS4 + XTX40 - going back to the shop as it failed on me yesterday whilst kitting up for a dve. It is 9 months old and used as a back up on side cylinder. Apalled to be honest given how much kudos etc. people give Apeks and how well treated and how well looked after my kit is.

I used to dive a Scubapro MK25 (+ R385 octopus) and an Apeks XTX50 (+ XTX50 octopus) before I converted to my Atomics.

Failed how? Cheers.

I've got 8 Cyklon Metal second stages and one Cyklon in pink plastic. All are serviced by me and kept in pristine condition.
I'm combining cyklons with Apeks DS4 first stages. (yes these work perfectly together!!!) and using them on twins and stages.
I also have couple of Cyklon 300 first stages, but not diving them regularly. I will maybe take one for argon...

I feel so inadequate, yet somehow this works for me:

1 Atomic T2x (upgraded via a kit from a T2)

Over 200 dives and many dive trips later, I still love it.

But I bought both my wife and our son a regulator:

1 Atomic Z2 for my wife

1 Atomic B2 for our son

So I should get credit for three. :acclaim:

Currently:

MK17/G260s
MK17/G250s
MK10/D300s
MK10+/G250s
Conshelf 21/Conshelf 14s
FSR/Conshelf 14s

I'm trying to stop buying old regs but giving up drugs was easier. I have my eye currently on a Conshelf Sea Frontier.

Before March 1st:

Scuba Pro MK 25s 4eaa / S600s 6 ea
Scuba Pro Mk 17s 2ea / G260s 2ea
Atomic B1 2ea
Atomic Z2 2 ea
Sherwood SR2 1ea

After March 1st:
50 + models in Aqua Lung, Apex, Scuba Pro, Sherwood and getting Atomic...I bought a dive store. :)

Singles: Mares MR52 with 2 x MR22 Abyss second (Originally had 2 old style 22's now intergrated into 1 Hogarthian configuration, love it)
Doubles: ScubaPro MK25 with S600 primery and;
ScubaPro MK25 with S360 secondary (love it)
Deco: Poseidon Xtream (love it)

Since my last post I have added
US Divers Aquarius
ScubaPro honker / 109.

I've got them working but haven't been out for the diving trials.

Also picked up a Conshelf XIV octopus nos in the box. It came in a deal for other gear and I haven't figured out what to do with it as my collection is for use, not show.

Nemrod III Double Hose
Nemrod II Single Hose
Sherwood 4000
Sherwood SRB 3300
Sherwood SRB 3900 - 2
Posiedon Cyclon 300

All have the second that came with them, except one of the 3900's. For the rest of the seconds I have a variety of Sherwood's, US Divers, Scubapro, and Dacor. I like working on old cheap gear, then testing it to 130' or so

Bob

I'm not counting those crappy modern 800.00 regs from you know who.
I have a couple Voit V66 Navy a USD DA Aquamaster a USD Phoenix Royal Aquamaster a couple AMF MR 12's some SP MK 5's and a bunch of 108's and 109's - plus a few Connie 14's and a 62 Voit Avalon - original MSRP - 32.50USD

I am tempted to report this thread to a mod. It is likely to cause nothing but problems and needs to be removed.

She is out so I decided to try a count. I found 23 1st stages and 33 2nd stages. So already the problems are starting. This count reflects a rather severe imbalance in the very seam of nature and may take swift and decisive action to correct. And, somehow, I keep thinking I might have missed a few.

I sense an imbalance in the Force. Now that's just flat weird having a 23 over 33 split - start looking around

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom