How many of you smoke?

do you smoke?

• I smoke

Votes: 73 21.3%
  • I don't smoke

Votes: 269 78.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Just interested in finding out if there are alot of smokers out there diving.

Only if I am wet and on fire.

If I am NOT wet but on fire it is a smoke-free zone.

G_M

I used to smoke almost 3 packs a day. I woke up one morning and decided I wasnt getting any younger and decided I wanted to be a healthy person. It took the patch and Wellbutrin both for me to kick the habit, but I made it. Havent lit up in almost 4 years. I run 12 miles a week and look and feel as good as I did when I was an athlete in high school. Not bad for a 40 year old!

I used to until last August. I quit on August 30, the day after I turned 30. I figured that would be a good time to quit, so I did! I still crave the buggers, but I know I'll never have another one.
:eek:

I gave up smoking cigarettes almost 20 years ago, but I would smoke an ocasional cigar up until I started diving. Diving got me to give them up, join a gym and even start a running program. I run my first 10k this July. All this because diving was so cool and I was tired of being an air sucking dog (don't mind the technical term).

Ty

Never have, never will. Life is too short already, and I've seen people die from it...it's not a pretty sight.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom