How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Artificial Insemination Lab?

amascuba:
I work for a company that's too big for its own good.

Pretty much everybody here (That live in the USA anyways) interacts with the company I work for on a daily basis and don't realize it.

We handle something that belongs to you and you can become very irritated if your property does not properly get put into your hands and/or your holding area.

I know more about you than you probably realize.

What do I do?

Peter Guy:
I'm unemployed and loving it. Wife works -- her pay plus royalties for past work pay for diving.

============================

Any chance you'd consider adopting me ??

hydro12:
Artificial Insemination Lab?

Ewwww... Not even the same industry. :)

amascuba:
I work for a company that's too big for its own good.

Pretty much everybody here (That live in the USA anyways) interacts with the company I work for on a daily basis and don't realize it.

We handle something that belongs to you and you can become very irritated if your property does not properly get put into your hands and/or your holding area.

I know more about you than you probably realize.

What do I do?
Postal worker?

I work for a HMO writing computer programs and supporting the various internal applications the company uses. It never pays as much as it should and the hours are always longer than I'd like... but if I had it my way, I'd spend my whole life getting paid to travel the world at a pace that I choose, not actually working, just traveling, and having fun and being given all the money I could ever use... :p

RowingMunkeyCU:
Postal worker?

I work for a HMO writing computer programs and supporting the various internal applications the company uses. It never pays as much as it should and the hours are always longer than I'd like... but if I had it my way, I'd spend my whole life getting paid to travel the world at a pace that I choose, not actually working, just traveling, and having fun and being given all the money I could ever use... :p

No. I do not work for any government facility.

I work for a large publicly traded company.

What is one thing that you use pretty much on a daily basis?

Most people rely on it to support their lifestyles or lack there of.

What can make people irate if they feel they were cheated out of something that was owed to them or belongs to them?

I have been threatened physical bodily harm among other things because people are very passionate about this particular piece of property.

I tried selling my body once but people kept paying me to keep my clothes on. I thought it was a good offer.....then the police showed up. Now I call in sick for my regular shifts and work the overtime. Thank goodness for a government job. Damn, I hope the boss doesn't see this! :)

IT Consultant...and big limit credit cards are great.

Cheers.

-J.-

johnny_bravo:
IT Consultant...and big limit credit cards are great.

Cheers.

-J.-

Need some help? Will give me a reason to get away from MS to some diveable waters. :) (It'd be a pay cut but, I'd rather dive. :p)

Michael

driftin' by:
I make peanuts writing code. My lovely wife, who's much more driven, career minded and educated than I, pulls down a nice income in finance for one of the world's largest company. I continue to think of way's I can earn my income wearing flip flops and shorts and work within a stones throw of some beach and have something to do with diving. I'll take suggestions. :D

That has become my new quest in life... to work on some beach somewhere, running a dive boat if I feel like it....

I know I must be dreaming, but it sounds good.

Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.

Same job as an anesthesiologist, with less pay. I work in a small hospital with two other CRNAs and we do everything anesthesia related, and even cover for the ER docs from time to time (in small towns the ER docs often cannot place central lines or intubate, so I do it).

I also do some travel work at a trauma center-the extra cash helps pay for gear and such.

Back
Top Bottom