How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SBP Studios

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
in other words.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

Ill start.

Destination Wedding Photographer for 16yrs

Medic for the Army. Hopefully I'll start as an ER tech on the civillian side, soon.

Getting paid to go to school helps out a lot, though.

Sapphire plant worker.
I cancel vacations:)
that finanances all 3 of mine(jeeps, scuba, hiking)

Nothing :) Who needs tanks when you have buddie breathing :D

(Im Serious NOTHING, Im Between Jobs I am broke :D:D)

ER doc. I work part time. I make enough money to dive, and have enough time to do it. Makes up for a miserable job.

Portfolio manager. Start early, but generally don't have to work too late. Weekends off. Decent pay. Schedule my own time off. I can dive after work and on most weekends. Works well with the diving lifestyle.

Baby sit. i work for a sheriff dept. i get to baby sit some of societies best citizens for low pay and long hours.

I play one of these and they pay me. Not every day, but often enough. :)
I've also been known to teach a scuba class now and then.
double_bass.jpg

i juggle lots and lots of numbers all day..... to a benefit of the company i work for

then i get home.... and hubby crash tackles me to the ground to wretch from my hand my gold coins ($1 & $2) and they go into his scuba money box

the current one is nearly full and will be paying for his new VR3 :wink:..... thats how he affords his addiction :D

Powder coater, personal care aide, and dive shop employee. Get paid in air and gear discounts from the latter. Other two are for equip, gasoline, and trips. Oh and some incidentals like rent and food. What a nuisance the last two are!

Back
Top Bottom