How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sell drug.

No....
Work in a call center : "good morning, Gregoire speaking, how can I help you?" 60 times a day.

I am a Cat Scan Tech at a Level 1 trauma center then do the same thing at a part time job at a little tiny hospital. Yeah I have 2 jobs...have to pay for my new BP/W! Now to get the spring straps, the drysuit, and SALVO light! LOL! It never ends.....oh the agony!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

ps...Is Hoein' out your dive buddy for cash and air fills bad?

Me
Account Manager, Yahoo! Search Marketing

Wife
Sr. Data Analyst, EarthLink

Hmmm....Project Manager for turnkey projects (Facility, chemical, gas and liquid abatement) with in the semiconductor business. I can ususally dive every weekend. Also part time scuba instructor for people willing to take the time.

I work for Apple Inc.

I'm an ex-auto mechanic gone computer geek!

And if I keep practicing with my yoyo, maybe I could somehow get a job doing that.
04.gif

Credit Cards ;-)

In order to pay them off I work in the movie business. Lighting work pays the bills. I am trying to transition into doing more DPing and more underwater film stuff.

~Jess

So I don't have a career yet because I don't know what I want to do every day for the rest of my life (graduated from university with a bachelor's last year...) but for now, I am a bartender. It pays the bills.

I ask my dad for money when it comes to boat fees and stuff but I buy my own gear with money I have accumulated through random part-time jobs.

CIO - pays the wife and kids... then I BEG the wife for scuba stuf...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom