How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HS Math/Science Teacher and wife is a Massage Therapist, therefore, I strongarm lunch money from my students.

Job 1 - Network Administrator
Job 2 - EMS Assistant Chief/Firefighter (Vonunteer Fire Dept)
Job 3 - EMS Special Topics Instructor

Sell off every other Hobby that has lost my interest.

My Day Job doesn't cut the prices with a CFP (Financial Planner) as a wife.

She makes sure I will be able to dive, unlimited by money, when I retire though :)

I love the diversity of the jobs mentioned. Me, I'm a government leech... Yea!

amascuba you obviously work for the big MS who invented the "blue screen of death"!

(Govt. leech => Engineer for a major municipal agentcy that happens to transport large quantities of water)

I'm CIA -

Yep - Certified Internal Auditor. I work for the State. I make sure the guys building the roads don't over charge us. Pay is OK - bank account only overdrawn once - bought the drysuit.

amascuba:
I work for a company that's too big for its own good.

Pretty much everybody here (That live in the USA anyways) interacts with the company I work for on a daily basis and don't realize it.

We handle something that belongs to you and you can become very irritated if your property does not properly get put into your hands and/or your holding area.

I know more about you than you probably realize.

What do I do?

Tax collector? :D

Software company.. I wish I was a dive gear model. Maybe I get to keep some stuff. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom