How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soils engineer here, I get to play in the dirt, and work long hours because nobody wants to work for our company due to my boss being a bit unprofessional and kind of a dick, that and the long hours he makes us work and the crappy pay. Dam what am I doing here, I need to find me something else.

I am retired, so I do not work, do not have any money, and have all kinds of time. :DI soup up golf cars for other old retiree's, this allows me to pay for air fills. Play guitar with a bunch of retiree's for drinks!:coffee:

I am a hedge fund accountant. Long hours, lots of pressure, but I have weekends off and get plenty of vacation time so life is good.

Dive shop manager. But, I just became an instructor so it's time to kick back and watch the money roll in:rofl3:

My wife (a DMC) just finished grad school and has a real job. My suggestion was for her to support us and i'll pay for our diving. We'll see how long that lasts:wink:

amascuba:
I don't work for an infrastructure company as in a telecom business.

I work in the financial industry. We are the people behind the scenes that allow banks to offer checking, debit, and online banking services. The business unit I work in does the transaction processing for thousands upon thousands of ATM machines in the USA, but their are other business units within the company that process transactions for just about everything you do. Checks, ATMs, POS, E-Commerce, EBT, etc.
That's why I was thinking IBM--I know they handle a lot of that stuff.
Perhaps you work for GE instead? I know they have a financial branch.

Mechanical Engineer. I am a DIY person so I try to make or refurb old gear to meet my SCUBA needs. SCUBA does not always have to be expensive but always fun.

I teach high school, so I don't finance it myself. I married well. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom