How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a mechanic by day to pay my real bills and keep the wife happy. I mow grass nights and weekends(wife not happy) to fund my habits.

CC1020:
I am the Program Director for a grantmaking foundation... so I give away money for a living. Now... if I could only figure out how to give some of it to myself... (just kidding)
You're just the guy I've been looking for! I'm a Tooling Technician (part mechanic, part design engineer, part machinist) for a high-tech lab equipment manufacturing company. My wife's an artist. I paid for all my gear back when I was single and had a better-paying job. Now the only way I get new stuff is by selling old unused toys (anybody want to buy a vintage Les Paul?). Of course all that could change if I could just learn how to write grant proposals.

part time work at a online dive shop, my pay checks just goes right back into the shop :D

Meng_Tze:
Sure you are.................. show me. :D

Yea, me too! Oh wait, I've already seen one. How bout another? And another......:wink:

Me? I just steal from the company and sell it on EBAY. Anyone need a delivery truck, how about a copy machine? It's only illegal if you get caught, right officer?

fire protection engineer...

it almost funds scuba diving and my ATV... almost. luckily i'm young and single so all the cash goes to me at the moment.

dsteding:
I'm an attorney, but lately I've taken to financing my scuba gear purchases playing poker.

I've seen you many times UW........

engdiver:
Mechanical Engineer. I am a DIY person so I try to make or refurb old gear to meet my SCUBA needs. SCUBA does not always have to be expensive but always fun.

I've got a few things Id like to send you.....for no charge that is.......

highlandfarmwv:
I'm an ICU RN, work part time. Hubby farms and is a "retired" contractor. We also board horses for others. He hates water and travel, so I get all the travel money!!

My wife started out out as a NICU RN, but that was long ago(from '78 thru '81).......

I am a nomadic vendor of gemstone jewelry and stone carvings, coming soon to a gem show near you!

Pamela

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom