How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Systems engineer at a large company. It beats doing real work.

Police Officer. My part time security jobs are currently funding my new expensive hobby.

I am a paramedic (I do not do fire, when the roaches run out I do not want to run in)
I am also a clinical instructor for college based EMS program

Police Officer for the last 19 years and my wife is a nurse. We do pretty good with all the overtime here.

Emergency Services Dispatcher is my primary job. I'm also a Lieutenant for a paid-on-call fire company, that helps pay down the credit cards that finance the diving! :)

Wife, who also dives, plays with other peoples money. She has the *real* job.....

I deliver people to their destinations in the Southern Caribe, spend just enough time there to eat and sleep, and return the less-happy people to New York (usually after their vacation is finished). I do that half the month, and I am trying to bankrupt myself with a dive business I just started in South Florida (instruction now, charters to follow once I get my 6-pack)...

Network geek, sell personal belongings, beg the wife.

I work as a doctor, pulmonology/internal medicine. Since Sweden is such a wonderful place I get five weeks of paid vacation each year and the on-call work adds another six paid weeks. The salary isn't too shabby either even if it's far below what you earn in the states. I value the time off more than money though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom