How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm an ICU RN, work part time. Hubby farms and is a "retired" contractor. We also board horses for others. He hates water and travel, so I get all the travel money!!

i work for a local newspaper as a Teamster truck driver. i also tie up ships at the port and for a stage hands union. the latter two ar part time and both pay/support my diving, falconry, and motorcycle hobbies.

Bill

U.S. Air Force F-16 Crew Chief. When I'm not trying to make my job sound more important than it is I just say i'm an aircraft mechanic :) With all this war stuff going on it's really put a damper on my diving the last few summers. Hopefully this is my breakout year :D

Presently employed as a finish carpenter. Have in prior lives worked as an architectural draftsperson, school teacher and played in a band (to supplement being a school teacher). Have also worked as a rescue worker and ski instructor.

Now at age 52, I have recently renewed my teaching certificate and am looking to return to teaching Industrial Technology or Residential Construction at the high school level.
Bob

I'm a retired athlete and coach from the United States Olympic Committee. I now own a swimming pool company so....I can write off all my gear, I love working underwater, and believe me- hiring a diver ain't cheap!

I've got a great one. :wink:

How do I finance my addiction?

By helping other people finance their addictions!

-Ben (Wealth Manager)

webjr:
27 years in the business.
God I HATE cars.

ROFLMAO. My thoughts exactly when I realized I needed to start training again before taking DIR-F. Me- D***, I thought my training days were over! S***!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom