How about a midwest forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Midwest Muck Divers.... 7mm suit and 7 ft. viz, now that's diving.

crpntr133:
OK guys I have a toe on both sides of the line.
1. I am from Indiana, west central Indiana.
2. If you want more people from Indiana I am sure I can get a few more.
3. GLWC does didly for central IN.
4. Muck Divers sounds good.

Personally if you are going to do southern IL you should include southern IN. Draw a line across Indianapolis and we get south, GLWC can have the north.

Dude, I've been hoping to find some diving in S. IN. What is there? I live in St. Louis but travel to S. IN. on business often, and I need somewhere to dive while I'm there.

theskull

crpntr133:
Midwest Muck Divers.... 7mm suit and 7 ft. viz, now that's diving.
I'm jealous, where'd you find 7 ft of via except deep in someplace like Mermet or Table Rock? I'm used to more like a foot on a good day at places like Rolla. lol

James Goddard:
We will also need to pick a Webmaster or 3, but I think that can wait until we have the forum and it can have it's own thread.

James

What's the webmasters job description? :eyebrow:

theskull:
Dude, I've been hoping to find some diving in S. IN. What is there? I live in St. Louis but travel to S. IN. on business often, and I need somewhere to dive while I'm there.

theskull

Don't know where you are going in southern IN but there is always Blue Springs in Shelbyville. There are also two others real close but I haven't been there. Viz is pretty good (15-20) and a bit of everything to see. PM if you need more info.
If you are talking south as in around Evansville I would say go to Kentucky. Not sure where but I know there are a several.

crpntr133:
Don't know where you are going in southern IN but there is always Blue Springs in Shelbyville. There are also two others real close but I haven't been there. Viz is pretty good (15-20) and a bit of everything to see. PM if you need more info.
If you are talking south as in around Evansville I would say go to Kentucky. Not sure where but I know there are a several.

Already knew about Blue Springs, and it is on my list of places to dive soon, but it really doesn't sound very exciting. I was hoping you had more locations that you knew.

Thanks,
theskull

crpntr133:
OK guys I have a toe on both sides of the line.
1. I am from Indiana, west central Indiana.
2. If you want more people from Indiana I am sure I can get a few more.
3. GLWC does didly for central IN.
4. Muck Divers sounds good.

Personally if you are going to do southern IL you should include southern IN. Draw a line across Indianapolis and we get south, GLWC can have the north.
I am in Southern Indiana and want in! "muck" sounds great!

trena

theskull:
Already knew about Blue Springs, and it is on my list of places to dive soon, but it really doesn't sound very exciting. I was hoping you had more locations that you knew.

Thanks,
theskull

BS is as exciting as it gets in Southern IN. I am afraid. There is a bit of everything at BS and you won't see it all in one day.

theskull:

theskull
I am from Evansville...we go to Mermet Springs (Vienna IL), Pennyroyal/Blue Springs (Hopkinsville, KY) and Cerulean Springs (Cerulean, KY). They are all within about 2 hours from Evansville. They are the closest I have been told about so far.

Trena

Back
Top Bottom