How about a midwest forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Goddard:
Well that makes 10:

diverbob
nauifins73
BeckiLeigh
Jmaserati
crpntr133
stingray1
MsParamedic
James Goddard
brianwl
theskull

All we need now, I think, is a name. I've thrown out one suggestion, anybody have any others?

I'll PM Pete and point him to the thread...

James

James...have you got a response on this yet?

diverbob:
I vote for the Mid West Muck Divers as well.

Besides a name, I guess we need to decide which states we want to include in our "MidWest" forum. I dont recall seeing Oklahoma listed anywhere, so include that with Missouri, Illinois and Kansas(Just for you, Becky). I think Arkansas is already included somewhere. I'm not sure about Indiana either. I guess I'll have to check on that.
Well since Northen IL is covered by the Wrecking Crew. How about:

Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, & Southern IL. Did we have anyone sign up from Indiana?

diverbob:
James...have you got a response on this yet?
He hasn't read the PM yet. He's notoriously bad about that :wink:. I'll give him another day before I call out the dogs :D.

James Goddard:
Well since Northen IL is covered by the Wrecking Crew. How about:

Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, & Southern IL. Did we have anyone sign up from Indiana?

OK guys I have a toe on both sides of the line.
1. I am from Indiana, west central Indiana.
2. If you want more people from Indiana I am sure I can get a few more.
3. GLWC does didly for central IN.
4. Muck Divers sounds good.

Personally if you are going to do southern IL you should include southern IN. Draw a line across Indianapolis and we get south, GLWC can have the north.

crpntr133:
OK guys I have a toe on both sides of the line.
1. I am from Indiana, west central Indiana.
2. If you want more people from Indiana I am sure I can get a few more.
3. GLWC does didly for central IN.
4. Muck Divers sounds good.

Personally if you are going to do southern IL you should include southern IN. Draw a line across Indianapolis and we get south, GLWC can have the north.

I like this idea!!! By drawing a line through Indianapolis over to Missouri I am definately included in the Mid-West Muck Divers.
Anyone want to cheer for this plan? :06: Come on, you know that you like the idea, so cheer for it. :eyebrow:

diverbob:
Covering Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and any of the other great states in the midwest?

You can count me in, I was trying to set something up myself for Missouri/the Midwest when I was directed to this post.

Good Diving,
Mike

Ok so at this point we have:

Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Southern IL and Southern IN.

Does that cover everyone?

Looks like everbody likes MidWest Muck Divers for the name.

We will also need to pick a Webmaster or 3, but I think that can wait until we have the forum and it can have it's own thread.

Alas, Pete is real busy this week and probably won't get around to creating the forum until later, but I believe we have all we need from this end.

James

Hi all, I'm in IL.
Are you going to cover the Quad City Area? Moline,Rock Island, Davenport, & Bettendorf.
Bob

Count me in... sorry for the late response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom