How about a midwest forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to agree I love the Midwest Muck Divers - that is so fitting :D

Becky

I vote for the Mid West Muck Divers as well.

Besides a name, I guess we need to decide which states we want to include in our "MidWest" forum. I dont recall seeing Oklahoma listed anywhere, so include that with Missouri, Illinois and Kansas(Just for you, Becky). I think Arkansas is already included somewhere. I'm not sure about Indiana either. I guess I'll have to check on that.

Count terrapinken in.

diverbob:
Covering Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and any of the other great states in the midwest?

Muck yeah!! Thanks for all of your support!!

QUOTE=diverbob]I vote for the Mid West Muck Divers as well.

Besides a name, I guess we need to decide which states we want to include in our "MidWest" forum. I dont recall seeing Oklahoma listed anywhere, so include that with Missouri, Illinois and Kansas(Just for you, Becky). I think Arkansas is already included somewhere. I'm not sure about Indiana either. I guess I'll have to check on that.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I decided to quit being lazy, and check into this. Looks like we could include Arkansas, I didnt see them anywhere, but Illinois and Indiana are already included in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum. So unless they want to defect and join us, looks like we could probably do Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Kansas. I guess we could include Iowa, but I have never heard of anyone looking forward to that great diving trip to Cedar Rapids or Des Moines. (Nothing against those two fine cities, but you get the point)

Looks like we are up to 11 now.

diverbob:
I vote for the Mid West Muck Divers as well.

Besides a name, I guess we need to decide which states we want to include in our "MidWest" forum. I dont recall seeing Oklahoma listed anywhere, so include that with Missouri, Illinois and Kansas(Just for you, Becky). I think Arkansas is already included somewhere. I'm not sure about Indiana either. I guess I'll have to check on that.

Thank you.

Becky

diverbob:
Okay, I decided to quit being lazy, and check into this. Looks like we could include Arkansas, I didnt see them anywhere, but Illinois and Indiana are already included in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum. So unless they want to defect and join us, looks like we could probably do Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Kansas.

We might be included but they never dive locally in our sense. So if you can't include Central and Southern IL then I guess I'll have no choice but to start a civil war and split the state. Go Muck Divers!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom