How about a midwest forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stingray1:
What's the webmasters job description? :eyebrow:

I am curious about that as well.

anything new on the forum? Just curious.

Sorry for the delay, NetDoc is rather busy and I'm 6,000 miles away! Webmasters are responsible for building a website for the club, should you choose to have one (we host it, we buy the domain, you make it look nice). As for the forums, whoever is coordinating with NetDoc will need to PM him directly to be sure all of the necessary information has been passed along.

we're from omaha nebraska area. Muck divers sound good. We're looking for dive sites that have more than 4 ft vis. in our area anyone have any idea's? we just got back from ouachita in hot springs ark. and it was super 20+ vis and warm as a bath to 30'.

any leads appreciated and hope to see muck divers on the list

Becky's not the only one from Kansas interested in having the honor of a MuckDiver. Frenchy07 thinks its a great idea as well.

Howdy Becky!!! Wichita area here.

nauifins73:
Could include Kansas if there was anyplace in the "land of dirt" to dive. But I do like the idea - there are lots of nice quarries that most divers don't know about.

Becky
we're from omaha nebraska and notice that you mention quarries. Are any of these open to the public or is there a way we might be able to get in to see one. We have tried to find several quarries/other dive locations and have had no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Also if anyone has any idea's of sites around 500 mi of omaha ne. please let us know.

manda:
Also if anyone has any idea's of sites around 500 mi of omaha ne. please let us know.
Wow, you're looking for 500 mi? Big area. The quarry my LDS trains in, which isn't much, is 406 mi from Omaha. Bonne Terre mine is 479 mi. I wouldn't drive that far for Rolla, but the mine is considered one of the top 10 dive destinations, in spite of the cost. If you want info on either, feel free to PM me.

James

P.S. Guys, I know some of you are getting a little restless. The man with the keys to create the forum is particularly busy at the moment. I apologize for the delay, but asuming I haven't missed anything we should be up when he has the time. Please be patient.

James

James Goddard:
P.S. Guys, I know some of you are getting a little restless. Please be patient.

James

Patient :06: Divers :06: are they, what do you call it (and this may not be right)(never claimed to be an english major) synonymous to one another :eyebrow:

"Patient Divers" more like an Oxymoron - which Webster tells us is "a combination of contradictory words". :D

Becky

Back
Top Bottom