History of Diver Training

Diver Training

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Every guy I know who has had to be shaved for a medical procedure has said the same thing about their nurse. Weird huh? Also why do they actually get someone to shave you? Can't you do it yourself? The face is probably the hardest body part to shave in my experience (I had an argument with my boyfriend about who had it worse when it came to hair removal out of the genders and he made me shave his face so he could prove his point) so you guys should be good at it.
I just had to get an EKG, the person who shaved me was not a nurse (nurse's aide perhaps) and was far more motherly than "hot."

I read it, lol. Try straight razors, I use vintage Wade & Butcher from the mid to late 1800s. 'Sharp' learning curve but quite nice once you get the technique down.

:police: Ok guys, lets not start throwing rocks. If anyone doesn't wish to participate in the same old discussion again the "door" is that way --->​

I read it, lol. Try straight razors, I use vintage Wade & Butcher from the mid to late 1800s. 'Sharp' learning curve but quite nice once you get the technique down.

Thanks, but I don't think I'll ever be allowed near his face with a razor of any kind again. :wink:

Thanks, but I don't think I'll ever be allowed near his face with a razor of any kind again. :wink:

I could think of much more intimate concerns when it comes to razors.

Weird huh?

Yeah but this one really was hot.

Unfortunately I think I got the same doctor that romad119 got.

Also why do they actually get someone to shave you? Can't you do it yourself?

I tried, but she took over before I got myself into failblog.

R..

Just practice on a dead pig first or you could get arrested.

R..

I just had to get an EKG, the person who shaved me was not a nurse (nurse's aide perhaps) and was far more motherly than "hot."

Ask for a nurse next time then!

I don't have to ... my wife's an RN.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom