History of Diver Training

Diver Training

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My (Harvard and Stanford-educated) doctor read the same article and I read the popular press distillation. So I asked here if we shouldn't reconsider the procedure. While she allowed that from a public-health standpoint colonoscopy might not be cost-effective, from the perspective of an individual who can afford the test and values his colon--two criteria I meet--it is still highly recommended. I am waiting hopefully for further evidence.

I am prepared to risk the consequences. :)

Cave Diver:
Good lord. I just hope none of you are old enough to start talking about your recent colonoscopies

:scared: What age does this happen at?? :scared:

I had not been warned about this... :shocked2: I hope given my young age by the time I'm old enough for that they can just zap me with a laser or something and turn me back into a 21 year old...

Ummm.

Last week too recent?

Have you read Dave Barry's recount of his adventure?

:scared: What age does this happen at?? :scared:

I had not been warned about this... :shocked2: I hope given my young age by the time I'm old enough for that they can just zap me with a laser or something and turn me back into a 21 year old...

Generally 50...

Generally 50...

Ok, that's my entire life so far again... so far enough away I can relax for now :)

You call that progress? All its done for me is flood places I used to like to travel to by donkey, backpacking through the rainforest and finding a local guide to paddle me up a river with stupid, poorly trained, weakly skilled divemasters and tiki bars. Big progress.

And folks wonder why charges of elitist are tossed around.

Sorry people entered your private world.

He thinks it's elitist to not want to, "pave paradise and put up a parking lot."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom