Hi, I'm new to Scubaboard and sadly feeling a bit of a fraud!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree, its an excellent rule.

And I'm trying to get there by discussing the subject, not by spamming lots of threads.

In fact I'm over half way there... and resisting the temptation to make a different post of each sentence!
Need extra posts, do you? So what is the best dive site that you have dove?

Well best "dive site" is very different to best "dive".... but I'd have to say the Maldives Atolls in the Indian Ocean. I love diving with sharks and we met more there than anywhere else I've dived, and my only time with Manta Rays.

Yourself?

So,which one was it at the Maledives? Best dive or best the dive site?

The diving was awesome... but as dives go, meeting a young whale shark in the Red Sea is right up there...

1635800596858.png

PS - no camera trickery, we think she was just curious about the lack of bubbles.

That is an awesome picture!
What's your post count now?

Sorry, I'm in the middle of cooking family dinner. I'll post details shortly, although if I spill all the beans straight away I won't get to 25 posts so I can sell them :wink:
You misunderstand. You need 25 posts to put them in the miscellaneous items classified section. If anybody wanted to offer tp buy them right now you could sell them. And you can post them -- as far as I know -- in the classified section under a non-miscellaneous category, like "vintage", especially if they are early editions.

That is an awesome picture!
What's your post count now?
This'll be 18 I think, not far to go :)

You misunderstand. You need 25 posts to put them in the miscellaneous items classified section. If anybody wanted to offer tp buy them right now you could sell them. And you can post them -- as far as I know -- in the classified section under a non-miscellaneous category, like "vintage", especially if they are early editions.
Err... ok. I just read the headings and as there wasn't one for "instructional books about servicing scuba gear" I just assumed miscellaneous items would do. And as it happens, a couple of people have, but I didn't think it was appropriate to be selling stuff in the "Introduction and Greets" forum. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned when it comes to etiquette. 🤔

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom