Hi, I'm new to Scubaboard and sadly feeling a bit of a fraud!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much does it cost to get a cab from Heathrow airport to downtown London?

Have you ever been to the Rain Festival in Seattle, Washington?
It starts every year on January 1st, and ends December 31st.
You nean. The Drizzle Festival”?

Amazon seems to want $775. for the regulator book, but since we're both scubadivers I wonder if you'd consider an offer of $43.95 plus postage, PayPal F&F?

So, more specifically....

SCUBA Regulator Maintenance and Repair, Vance Harlow, Airspeed Press 2002
Condition: Excellent

Oxygen Hacker’s Companion 4th Edition, Vance Harlow, Airspeed Press 2009
Condition: As New

Wet and Drysuit Maintenance and Repair, Seven Lindblom, Airspeed Press 2005
Condition: As New

I have no idea how in or out of date these are. Obviously most current regulators aren't covered by a 2002 edition, but that said the principles, processes, and servicing practices haven't changed much (in my experience at least). Same for using oxygen or repairing wet and drysuits (except for the latest range of breathable laminates I guess).

Are there still chimney sweeps in London?

Those books are in high demand. You should be able to get a solid offer from someone here on SB.

BTW ... sorry to hear that you have to give up diving. Quite a bummer!! But I wish you the best in whatever you choose to take up in its place.
I'm absolutely not looking for an auction here, or even some stupid amount. They did cost me quite a bit in shipping and import duty when I bought them, but I've enjoyed reading them and learned a lot. Just hoping to pass them one to a genuine buyer that wants to do the same.

Yeh, bummer, but I've just tipped into my sixties, so cold water tech diving had a limited future anyway. Oh, and I've chosen off-road 4x4 driving as my substitute. :)

Amazon seems to want $775. for the regulator book, but since we're both scubadivers I wonder if you'd consider an offer of $43.95 plus postage, PayPal F&F?
Amazon is being an arse. And yes I'm a scuba diver and I'm not looking to cash in on "rarity value" Thank you for the kind offer, but this thread is not a listing or an auction. When I have enough posts, I'll list them in the correct forum at a reasonable price. i.e. no more than what I paid for them, probably less due to them being a bit out of date.

Back
Top Bottom