Hi, I'm new to Scubaboard and sadly feeling a bit of a fraud!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kenny019

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi folks, I'm Ken from near London, England and I've just signed up, but as the title suggests I'm not here for the usual reason. Fact is I've just retired from diving beloved Megalodon Rebreather for medical reasons and I'm going through the sad process of selling my gear. As it happens I've actually sold most of it now, but amongst what's left I have three books published by Airspeed Press which I imported from the U.S. when I was training to be a scuba tech.

As with most stuff I want to sell I Google the new and used prices so I can pitch a reasonable price. Strange thing is though, when I Googled these particular books I mostly got links to threads on Scubaboard about not being able to buy them anymore and about the whereabouts of Airspeed Press. There also still seemed to be a demand for them amongst Scubaboard users, so I thought his would be the perfect place to sell them. Reading through the board rules though, I can't list them until I have at least 25 posts to my name. So I'm hoping some of you kind folks might chat to me for a little while while I build up my posting tally.

Hi folks, I'm Ken from near London, England and I've just signed up, but as the title suggests I'm not here for the usual reason. Fact is I've just retired from diving beloved Megalodon Rebreather for medical reasons and I'm going through the sad process of selling my gear. As it happens I've actually sold most of it now, but amongst what's left I have three books published by Airspeed Press which I imported from the U.S. when I was training to be a scuba tech.

As with most stuff I want to sell I Google the new and used prices so I can pitch a reasonable price. Strange thing is though, when I Googled these particular books I mostly got links to threads on Scubaboard about not being able to buy them anymore and about the whereabouts of Airspeed Press. There also still seemed to be a demand for them amongst Scubaboard users, so I thought his would be the perfect place to sell them. Reading through the board rules though, I can't list them until I have at least 25 posts to my name. So I'm hoping some of you kind folks might chat to me for a little while while I build up my posting tally.
Books, you say? What books do you have?

Hi treckleader,

I have a couple by Vance Harlow, one about regulators and one about oxygen, and one by Steven Lindblom about wet and dry suits.

Hi treckleader,

I have a couple by Vance Harlow, one about regulators and one about oxygen, and one by Steven Lindblom about wet and dry suits.
Maybe actual titles, and editions, would be helpful?

Rhubard rhubard. Nice win in the T20 today.

Sorry, I'm in the middle of cooking family dinner. I'll post details shortly, although if I spill all the beans straight away I won't get to 25 posts so I can sell them :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom