Hey!! What happened to HUE!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds great. I might be the one swimming around the grove with a single 80. I will use the blue one so you can recognize me.

I'll be the one with a white tank and a buddy on my octo (he can't afford gear due to the rising price of gas, but why should he have to miss out on diving fun?).

Isn't dive planning that thing you do while chugging back 3 beers prior to the dive?

I'll be the one with a white tank and a buddy on my octo (he can't afford gear due to the rising price of gas, but why should he have to miss out on diving fun?).

Isn't dive planning that thing you do while chugging back 3 beers prior to the dive?

I start my dive planning after I have had 3 beers.

I will look for you and your buddy, I see you have taken the team approach to diving.

As I have only been on one dive with Swampers, I will leave it up to the others if they still want to allow you to be a member of the group. You might have to rethink the team approach. If you do get banished it is my understanding that there is a group in our 50th state that might allow you to dive with them seeing you use the team approach.

This is just crazy talk. Please tell me you'll have a Spare Air with you.

I don't know. Some times, I like crazy talk.

Okay, now for the real reason I have chimed in here. Why won't this thread die ???
I have to believe that whatever DIR issue it is, it's been worked out by now. Let's move on to a DIMWIT question. Okay?

This is just crazy talk. Please tell me you'll have a Spare Air with you.

I don't know. Some times, I like crazy talk.

Okay, now for the real reason I have chimed in here. Why won't this thread die ???
I have to believe that whatever DIR issue it is, it's been worked out by now. Let's move on to a DIMWIT question. Okay?

Before it dies I think that zzz has a valid question. Pville will use my spare air when we meet up. It seems silly that we should all three have a spare air when I am willing to share mine.

Before it dies I think that zzz has a valid question. Pville will use my spare air when we meet up. It seems silly that we should all three have a spare air when I am willing to share mine.

Scubadale, you will forever be a gentleman in MY book.

Maybe we could have a "Dimwit of the Month" award? I'm sure nominations would flood in. We could vote on the criteria- I'm thinking Pville, Dale & Zzz have a pretty good start on the basic guidelines. Of course, we won't know for sure until we get our hands on that book.

...I have to believe that whatever DIR issue it is, it's been worked out by now...

Ha! Now that really is "Crazy Talk!":D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom