Here is your chance to tell the Scuba owners what you want

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colo_diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The big DEMA Show is in November. I posted earlier about what your LDS can do to earn your business. And the response is amazing! But I want to have this post for what do you want or need to see from the companies that make our gear? How about from the certifing agencies? What are you issues? How about some atta boys? what do you want to say to us?

The big DEMA Show is in November...this post for what do you want or need to see from the companies that make our gear? How about from the certifing agencies? What are you issues? How about some atta boys? what do you want to say to us?

I love my gear and all manufacturers that have made it. Always had excellent response and customer service.

Sure hope they figure out how to stay in business.

Same for all certifying agencies.

Are they going to have another DEMA show, again? Let them all know for me, will'ya?

There's a DEMA show every year.

Yeah, but this is going to be the BIG one.

I sure hope it pans out that way. I really do.

I need an air tank that is made from an alloy of aluminum and titanium or some other light weight metal which only weighs ten pounds or less, has the outer dimensions of a 19cf pony, has the buoyancy of steel when empty, holds 5000cf of air and ony costs around twenty bucks. Are you listening manufacturers at the DEMA show? Certifying agencies? What's that got to do with anything? You certify for life and forget them.

Tell them they need to have public DEMA show days, so everyone can see all the goodies. 'Course, they'll have to go through and eliminate all the dealer prices so we can't extrapolate the retail markup on everything. :wink:

Um, can I ask for live feeds from manufacturers' booths?

Back
Top Bottom