Help with my puppy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi:
Now I just yell loudly "Call your dog. Mine is not interested in playing with yours."

you're a down-right friendly sort of fella, Green

i bet you've been voted "Most Popular" in your neighborhood quite often

:eyebrow:

H2Andy:
you're a down-right friendly sort of fella, Green

i bet you've been voted "Most Popular" in your neighborhood quite often

:eyebrow:

Yes, I am friendly. I even have a sensitive streak. But I will not tolerate some dingbat dog crossing 50-100 yards of open ground charging me or mine any more than "they" would want The Ghillie to go running after them or their dog.

I live in ME. We don't hold neighborhood popularity contests. But I've heard that they wonder what's in the "containers" I sometimes carry out to the truck :eyebrow: Why, just the other day one of my neighbors was standing in his front yard cleaning a rifle.

do it easy:
Where does scotch fall in the force continuum? :D

:rofl3:

WhattayathinkIwalkaroundwithaflask? I wish ...

I'd say I'd use it to calm my nerves after firing that shot but then you'ld probably think I was too sensitive. :eyebrow:

I was in a bar once and they had quite a long list of scotches on the wall, so I thought that I would try to drink something that I couldn't pronounce. I ordered Laphroigh, but the waitress said they were out. My second choice was out too! It might have been Lavaughlin (?) I think I settled for Oban, but the whole experience is a little fuzzy. :D

Sorry MissD- good luck with your puppy!

do it easy:
I was in a bar once and they had quite a long list of scotches on the wall, so I thought that I would try to drink something that I couldn't pronounce. I ordered Laphroigh, but the waitress said they were out. My second choice was out too! It might have been Lavaughlin (?) I think I settled for Oban, but the whole experience is a little fuzzy. :D

Sorry MissD- good luck with your puppy!

Laphroaig (LahFROYG). It means ‘beautiful hollow by the broad bay’
Lagavulin (lag a VOOlin). It means ‘the hollow of the mill'

I was at a restaurant that had Talisker. But they were all out.
They also have Laphroaig but I have a bottle of that; I was all out of Talisker.

Green_Manelishi:
Yes, I am friendly. I even have a sensitive streak. But I will not tolerate some dingbat dog crossing 50-100 yards of open ground charging me or mine any more than "they" would want The Ghillie to go running after them or their dog.

I live in ME. We don't hold neighborhood popularity contests. But I've heard that they wonder what's in the "containers" I sometimes carry out to the truck :eyebrow: Why, just the other day one of my neighbors was standing in his front yard cleaning a rifle.

This made me laugh, big time. I built my home 10+ years ago. Anyway, I have always tried to keep a low profile. I am quite a bit younger than most of my neighbors, except some of the Bucs players that come and go, so I really have nothing in common with them. Anyway, neighbors here tend to be the nosey type, to the extreme. Peeking in windows and things, trying to get a glimpse.

After living here for a few years, I bought a Harley. In the meantime, I had made friends with one of the neighbors who lives way on the other side. Our children went to the same school and had become friends. One day she rings me laughing hysterically. She, unlike me, would chat with the neighbors who were out peeking in windows, er ummm, walking their dogs. A couple of them came to her and stated a Harley family had just moved in. They were wondering what they were going to do to get them out before the neighborhood went to hell :rofl3: Morag, my friend, informed them I had already been here for several years, much to their horror.

Glad to hear things are coming along!
We're going to take a dog from the local Lab Rescue for a weekend trial starting tonight! She's on here and her name is Lindy. Great organization to get dogs from, that's where Katie came from. Our local rep wants us to take Amos, the blind chocolate male but a blind dog in the woods playing with Katie has "injured puppy" written all over it.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Glad to hear things are coming along!
We're going to take a dog from the local Lab Rescue for a weekend trial starting tonight! She's on here and her name is Lindy. Great organization to get dogs from, that's where Katie came from. Our local rep wants us to take Amos, the blind chocolate male but a blind dog in the woods playing with Katie has "injured puppy" written all over it.

Nice. She is going to be big. I like Danes. Is her tail chopped?

As I write this, there is a kid walking his mom's new mop. Has a bright neon pink leash. He looks miserable. Bet he can't wait to head back to college. :wink:

Missdirected:
Nice. She is going to be big. I like Danes. Is her tail chopped?
Looks like she just has it hanging next to her leg, hard to tell in the picture though. Should know tonight when we pick her up. Hopefully she's as playful as our rep says, the last one was terribly calm and that didn't please Katie :D

Missdirected:
As I write this, there is a kid walking his mom's new mop. Has a bright neon pink leash. He looks miserable. Bet he can't wait to head back to college. :wink:

:rofl3: :rofl3: Is he a big, tall, masculine looking kid? Oh the horror! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom