Help with Italian cooking/cheese/wooing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he cooks and he does laundry......these girls should be fighting over him

PS....Almity...will send forwarding address for mum

Drop her off here first!
PO Box 166599

wait.....I foresee a problem. Darnit, why do I have to live in a PO box??? Why??!?!? :shakehead:

I only do laundry because if I don't, then it doesn't get done. I also keep the dorm, which I share with three other guys (seperate rooms, share bathrooms, kitchen) clean, becuase two of the guys are slobs.

And I only cook to attract girls. :) I have a mealplan. They don't. So I don't like to cook, as it means a missed meal at the cafeteria, which means my cost per mealjust went up a few cents. But they like it when I offer a meal to them, becuase it's money they don't have to spend and time they don't have to waste cooking. I can't do it every week though, because it costs about $15 all said and done for a meal for three, and I only have so much money every week, about $30 really.

Drop her off here first!
PO Box 166599

wait.....I foresee a problem. Darnit, why do I have to live in a PO box??? Why??!?!? :shakehead:

dont have that problem

I only do laundry because if I don't, then it doesn't get done.

have that problem.....

which I share with three other guys (seperate rooms, share bathrooms, kitchen) clean, becuase two of the guys are slobs.

and this one (husband and 2 sons)

So I don't like to cook,

me either...I only have a kitchen cause it came with the house

and I only have so much money every week,

me too....

you will do great! put your laundry away...get the cheese..... and get some sleep!!!

Let us know how it all works out

Just remember...... two girls cost twice as much as one....

And one can be bloody expensive!

I looked and looked and looked and couldn't find it, but some spots on the wall of cheese were empty.... I settled on parmasan spread with garlic and herbs, it seemed kind of like maybe it would work.

The dish is outline in the first post with a link to the recipe.

I'm gonna go make the cheesecake....

Just remember...... two girls cost twice as much as one....

And one can be bloody expensive!

not if they are young and on the hunt... they will make out they hardly eat ..... think back to when you were dating, did your date order the biggest steak and chips on the menu???

Holy Crap!!! I walk over one building to move clothes from the washer to the dryer, and tonnes more people respond and tell me what the product I'm trying to find looks like, and then they experiment with how to make something similar incase I still can't find it!!! Scubaboard is the BOMB!

See, this is why this forum needs the Thanks button enabled! :)

These girls don't eat much--they are pretty thin, both of them volleyball players in high school in a very competitive team that went to nationals intheir league, they are very healthy and watch what they eat but not in a bad way, more like "eh, we'll eat it, but this isn't as healthy as what we usually eat." But they really don't eat much less than I do, cafeteria food has killed my appetite. I've lost 15-20 pounds in the last almost two months. Not sure how much I've lost mainly because I don't know my exact weight when school started, but it was something like 160-165, and now I'm 146, 6-0, puts me in a decently healthy range. My blood pressure used to be high, not sure what it is now, but it probably can't get worse if you lose weight, can it?

Last time, I made brownie balls for desert (bake brownies, cut out crust, roll middle into small balls, when cool, dip in melted white chocolate, let cool, whammo, instant sexy) and I don't think cheesecake will be quite as good, those brownie balls are delicious! Alas, I'm getting sick of making them, that's the fifth time I've made them in the past month. I keep making them for birthdays of friends and whatnot. (you can make them with any coating realy, if you have a peanut butter lover, coat them with peanut butter morsels from Reese's, but you need to make sure to add some vegetable oil when you melt those, they get pretty thick when melted and you need it to be decently liquid, or else the brownie falls apart. You could also try dark chocolate, never done that one personally, as the white chocolate tends to be an instant hit)

Parmesan is going to be way too strong for that dish - you want a light creamy cheese.

Looking at the recipe (basicaly mushroom, chicken and cheese): i'd seriously consider reducing a dash of white wine (after frying the chicken) and adding an onion with the mushroom. I would also cook the mushrooms and chicken in butter. Also - for a 'herbed mushroom chicken' dish (their desciption) its strange that the only 'herb' is red pepper flakes and whatever is in the cheese.

Personally - I would ignore the cheese: throw in some onion, garlic, mushroom, chicken, good chicken stock, white wine and a pinch of rosemary, reduce to a sauce then thrown in some capers and a decent cream at the end for the same effect.

If it doesn't work out - let them know I both cook and do laundry, and get them to send me their photos. I'm only interested in both of them, and am not prepared to separate.

Cheers,
Rohan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom