Help with Italian cooking/cheese/wooing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take deep breaths......it will be fine.....

Didn't the French conquer Italy?

Wait...the french surrender no matter what.....and Italy just chills while people invade, as the old man told Nately in Catch 22....so what happens when french surrender monkeys meet italian chill and do nothings? Who wins?

Who cares, as long as this girl likes dinner! :)

You didnt miss anything he wanted Italian but he chose something that was a mix of Italian and French it happens a lot

At this point, we are really just friends. But I think I like one of them more than the other. That is, if any woman that was decent looking and close to my age kissed me, I'd be fine with that. And if either of these two kissed me, I'd be fine with that. But one of them, I'd be a little more fine with that :)

Dinner went well, I think. I was cooking some mushrooms in some oil and the oil was spattering a little, so I went to pull the skillet off the burner some to reduce the temperature, and to move it so I could turn the knob down, and for some odd reason the entire thing caught on fire.....................so there is some soot and whatnot on the fan above the stove.....It stopped burning after a few seconds and I added some water to it and set the skillet down, and quickly went to turn off the air handler and opened windows and the door to get the smoke out before a fire alarm gets set off--we get fined something like $400 if one goes off....fortunately, it didn't. Unfortuantely, that made me 3 minutes late to pick up the twins. Fortunately, they had just walked out to meet me.

The food was pretty good, not perfect, but the chicken was pretty tasty with the melted cheese and mushrooms...I loved it! The noodles needed to cook for a few more minutes but they weren't bad.

The girls had to go somewhere by 8 so I only had an hour and a half with them, but it was fun and I think they liked the food. I hope they liked it, the meal cost me something like $23 all said and done....there are several places to go for a date that are cheaper than that, but it's also cheaper than a fine meal out, so hey, you do what you can. That's just, like, all of my money for spending for the week :)

we need a paypal address & campaign.... "click here so JahJah can eat" :D

gosh - im so glad i NEVER have to go back to being 18 again.... all too hard and awkward and poor :D

It's actually not that bad, I'll get $30 more to spend, plus $15 for gas and $15 for car maintennance, on Sunday. I'm usually pretty frugal, so I have $40 saved up for the October Megadive (Florida Conch's), and I have $40 in gas money that I have saved up somehow, from not drivnig much the last week or two, so I'm ok. A week where I don't save any is what makes me worried....

I'm just glad the fire alarm didn't go off. That would have killed me financially for the next year or two :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom