Halloween Get Together - Canceled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could use some, preferably nitrox. But I get them pretty cheap though...

Sara, Jeff, Segal and I can supply our own. Is there anywhere on the island to get nitrox fills fairly cheap?

Thanks,

matt

I think either day is fine for us (me and Matt anyway).

Also I'd rather stay with Kewalo if possible, The Beach is a nice boat, but a bit far to travel on Monday for a night dive for me. Unfortunately work at 7:30 the next morning won't be any more fun if I get home late the night before.

Besides Matt has never done the Sea Tiger and a night dive is a great time to do it!

P.S. are Jeff and Segal going??

Actually I may not be able to go.....I have to work on tuesday @ 0530.

We are thinking of doing it on Sunday instead of Monday....would that work for you?

Maybe but the same thing applies....gota be at work at 0530

I don't think I'll be able to make either day, sorry. :06:

Halloween I'll be out with my daughter and supervising her sugar intake.

Sunday is better than a weeknight (regardless of it being Halloween), but it's too hard for me to dive the night before a school/work day. I've just got too much to do to get my kid ready for school the next day and I'm also at work by 6:15 every morning, so I'm always in bed pretty early.

So have fun guys - I'll keep an eye out for the pictures.

We'll see if I can make it. Maybe once there is a firm sched. I can decide. My apologies for the hijack!

Back
Top Bottom