Halloween Get Together - Canceled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's always the Kahala Kai and Captian Bruce's.

And what's the deal with laffy taffy???

As much as I love diving off "The Beach"...I don't want to drive ALL the way to Waianae at night....But that's me....anybody else.

Laffy Taffy = The jokes were getting a bit too painful :wink:

justleesa:
As much as I love diving off "The Beach"...I don't want to drive ALL the way to Waianae at night....But that's me....anybody else.

I am in complete agreement. Driving to and from Kailua to Waianae not so fun on Halloween.

Kewalo Basin is a nice central location. Plus Sea Tiger wreck is a STELLAR twilight dive! :D

OK....I'll see what I can do.

I have done little bit of penetration on the ST, just not the engine room....the other accessible parts are really easy.

I don't suppose you have a few 40's do yah??

I penetrated Sea tiger this past Saturday for the first time. It was very cool. My husband Chris knows the inside of that ship very well (it helps to dive there almost every other day :wink: . On Sunday I dove the Mahi, and I have to say - while it is an interesting perspective of a ship, I think Sea tiger wins hands down.

I don't suppose you have a few 40's do yah??

Chris (pacificparadisedivers) has got a single steel 120 nitrox tank (which fits on the rack on the Enzo dive boat) - which you could use if your interested....

I was hoping for a 40 ft3 for travel gas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom