Halloween Get Together - Canceled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Time to plan the next Get Together!

As we arleady mentioned we would like to do a Halloween Twilight/night dive (2 tank boat dives)

The more people, the cheaper it gets. Pearl and I are working on the prices.

Anybody interested?

Sunday

Lisa
Roger (maybe)
jc2k2
Matt
Jeff
Sara
Segal
Shawn
Wildcard
Wildcard2
Catherine
Pearl
Pearl +1
Pearl +2

Depends on the price for me. I'd pay up to $50. I know fuel is through the roof right now. Also note that Halloween is on a Sunday.

Put me down for a conditional "yes".

I see you are busily at work with the next get-together ... any chance the boat is leaving from Lahaina harbor? ... guess not - Hope it's as big a sucess as yesterday's was -

Have FUN!

Tim

Thanks Tim :wink: Hope they get that ferry running soon, then we could join each other more often.

Sea nmf...I'm guessing if we are 20 people we should make the $50 limit.

I just double checked, because I remember working on Halloween last year, and Halloween is on a Monday.

Sara and I are up for it

Matt

That would be great, but sorry it's a Monday...
But don't give up yet. We have to see who can and who can't and try to make it work.
I might be changing my work schedule by then and would be able do it on Sunday if it would work better for everybody....I'll let you know

I can't make it for Halloween. Taking the brat and the neighbors kids trick or treating. Have a great dive and we will have to hook up and do some more diving soon.

Melissa

I'm down. Bruce Party of 2.

Nitrox provided? Well anyone yell at me if I have more than an hour of bottom time???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom