Halloween Get Together - Canceled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me out. Either day would be fine. I love you all but 20 people on the same site at the same time is not enjoyable for me. Especially since my regular dive buddy can't make it. We are used to diving together and know each other's style so there is little chance of getting separated. With a new dive buddy, at night would be challenging so I'm going to pass. Sorry.

MilitantMedic:
Actually I may not be able to go.....I have to work on tuesday @ 0530.
I have to be to Schofield by 0500 and Im going. Sleep is for teh weak! ( a quote from my GF)

Matt, Sara, Jeff, Segal, Wildcard and Karen would Sunday work for you too?

Wildcard:
I have to be to Schofield by 0500 and Im going. Sleep is for the weak! ( a quote from my GF)

Yeah but you play with bombs....the threat of death would keep me awake too. I just play with needles and drugs.

justleesa:
Matt, Sara, Jeff, Segal, Wildcard and Karen would Sunday work for you too?

Luckily, my work schedule is very flexible. Count me in for either day.

Sounds good quinto, I'll put you down :wink:

OK, looks like we are going for the Sunday. The deal we got is $50 pp including tanks with a minimum of 4 divers maximum of about 18 (+ crew, Pearl please correct me if I'm wrong(thank you Pearl:D)). It will only be us, so to say a private charter.

Now any suggestions for the fun part? Did anybody want to do a pumkin carving thing? or have any other ideas??

Sunday will work. Put me down for two.

We don't have to wear underwater costumes, right? Don't want to scare the fish away. I was just wondering if we get to hang out on the boat after the dives or go out for 2 dives and head back( Like normal boat dive)?

Back
Top Bottom