Hair Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CTHD, before I give you a free shot, yes, I know how 'know' is spelled... just spelled it twice as a matter of fact, it was a slip of the keyboard...
Me no likey boox, but can lift heavi theengs... :)
Doing another shark dive off South Maroubra on Sunday, taking some Swedish backpackers for a tour... mmm... I like my job...

and what were YOU doing reading thru old posts from the 'Women Only' section?? (Anyway, it's like I told you b4 - I can do several things at once....:wink:)

Sounds like Army life is pretty cushy for you too... :p Shark dives with Swedish backpackers, eh? You'll be in 7th heaven.... Have fun... and...whatever happened to my wobbegong pics???? :nono:

Yeah sorry about that Tiger,
I was still trying to work out how to freeze a picture from a digital movie we made, but then my camera and the rest of the gear got knocked off.
I actually had the insurance people out here yesterday, and found out that there are about a million hidden clauses in the contract which I never saw as I paid over the phone - big mistake...
As far as the women only thing goes, I love women as a responsible instructor go to great measures to ensure their comfort and 'overall diving experience'. :wink:
So what better place to do so than the ladies only section... he, he...

Careful, don't let captdave hear what you said... he'd love to make you walk the plank of his boat!

Anyway, you can be certain you are not the only one lurking :)devilish: ) in the women's section!

CT

My hair is about medium in lenght, but what I find to help is get one of the caps like the long distance swimmers use, not the rubber kind, akona makes them, anyway, get hair littel wet, I have no problem clearing my ears either. secure velcro under chin, then with the slap strap have just to the back of head. No problem of getting hair tangled up. The cap also helps to keep you warm if your diving in 70+ water like I was in this past week.. also takes care of thinking your getting attacked by seaweed:D

Wisconsin....Beast never goes under without his Dee-Rag on. It helps keep his head warm and protects his bald head on the surface.

Iguana Don

I have a special Dee-Rag that is Iquana Lizzard Print!

They are really cool!

ID

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom