Guerrero has turned to the Dark Side...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Yes,

I finally did it... I signed up for UTD; Essentials class... My training will start and I will no longer be a Padawan learner of SSI, I will pursue the Darkside of the force... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

"Yes! Release yourself to the Dark Side. Feel it's power course through you!"

palpatine.jpg

Of course you'll recall Mike that even when you first came to ScubaBoard two years ago almost to the day -- covered with all manner of retractors and suicide snaps, diving with split fins and that evil "elevator" BCD -- that I recognized that the Force was strong within you.

:D

You've come a long way, young Padawan. Soon, your transition will be complete!

300px-Emperor.jpg

Good, good...*rubs hands and laughs manically*

Great Mike!

'Bout time you put all that cool gear to good use!!

See you in class :D!

Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm really excited about my classes Oct 9-11... Special thanks to RJP who has put up with me for yes 2 whole years on Scuba Board...

I can't believe it's been that long. I've learned a lot but certainly not the training that will make me a much better diver to pursue even greater achievements into the DIR world...

I really hope to become a proficient diver and someday look back at my training and thank all divers that have guided me and given me support...

Wow, two years of fighting with RJP, little did I know that he would rip apart my alliance to the rebels and have me pursue my absolute allegiance to the Galactic Empire, no longer will I answer to Yoda, put the my new Master, Mr. Emperor himself, my UTD instructor... :)

More to come...

MG

Mike and Kathy - Sounds like a great class, Padawans. Have fun and make sure to tell us all about it when you're done.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom