GUE Tech 1 waiting list.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is anyone sitting on a Tech pass and would like to take GUE Tech 1 with me and Ted/Adobo? We're looking at Aug/Sep time frame. The instructor is Beto Nava...

PM us for more details... if you need to do some catchup to get a Tech pass let us know and maybe we can help with that.

Ben

Is anyone sitting on a Tech pass and would like to take GUE Tech 1 with me and Ted/Adobo? We're looking at Aug/Sep time frame. The instructor is Beto Nava...

PM us for more details... if you need to do some catchup to get a Tech pass let us know and maybe we can help with that.

Ben
.....:hm:
:daydreaming:

Yeah except I am working today and hopefully nailing a nice phat solar sale. I wouldn't mind getting out and doing a skills dive soon though.

I did get a new Tech 2G, from Aquarius on Del Monte, that actually works though! My other Uwatec is waiting to be picked up from Aquarius since they kindly handled the warranty.

I wish. Might be able to next weekend. NCD's club dive is at Fort Ross on the 17th. Why don't you plan on diving there? Or is the North Coast more than you can handle :eyebrow: Remember how many Vermillion and lings we saw last time? Plus the scuba cowboy came out to round up hordes of crabs.

Peter what is NCD club? Where do you dive @ fort ross? i assume you guys going to that cove right next to it? what do you see there and how is viz this time of year? thanks.,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom