GUE or DIR Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I understand the black tee and the button fly 501s but I don't get the sticker thing, can't possibly be DIR.

SparticleBrane:
I want a humongous PADI sticker to put on my car.
Somewhere in the garage I've got a bunch of old style 18" (?) NAUI Stickers ... will that do?

WJL:
While we're on the subject, somebody explain to me how the PADI guy on the logo keeps his torch going underwater.
Thermite.

Mike Edmonston:
... I see it in the same light as having a huge "I'm in the CIA" sticker on your car. It's not attitude, it's just funny.

And I'm not relating DIR to the CIA, or some other elite group.
CIA's not "elite." Everyone works for the CIA. It's just a question of when they get around to telling you.

NAUI was pretty macho back in the day......
say 1976, it was pretty physical, they made me cry.
I'm sure they had some BUBBA stickers.

sticker that says "I AM IN THE the CIA
thats hysterical

catherine96821:
NAUI was pretty macho back in the day......
say 1976, it was pretty physical
I'm sure they had some BUBBA stickers.

thats hysterical, I have been around men like that my whole life, so the funny thing is it's not that much of a stretch.
It's no stretch whatsoever as I'm sure your significant other will tell you.:eyebrow:

I admit I cried like a baby through my NAUI OW class

those SEALs tortured me for amusement.--oh yea, all fun and games. plus being forced to be there, I am sure did not help. If I hadn't passed, my dad would have kicked my butt. SCUBA was mandatory.

TSandM:
Of course, when you add in that he wants to advertise his connection with a pariah group, it gets funnier :D
WJL:
I think the proper spelling is "piranha".
And it only took five posts for someone to prove Lynne's point. :shakehead:

John

I take McCAIN's position on torture.

if we dish it out, expect to get it back, don't whine about the mean DIR divers.

catherine96821:
I admit I cried like a baby through my NAUI OW class

those SEALs tortured me for amusement.--oh yea, all fun and games. plus being forced to be there, I am sure did not help. If I hadn't passed, my dad would have kicked my butt. SCUBA was mandatory.
Your dad is awesome. :lotsalove:

daniel f aleman:
Back in my NAUI Scuba Diver class (1974) we were called frogmen
er ... that was "frogpersons."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom