GUE or DIR Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seems odd... DIR dives giving such crap to other DIR divers and then wonder why new people who see this steer clear and think everyone has major attitudes... anyhow to the original post... go to the mall. There are always those kiosks that do vinyl cutting. Tell them what you want and they should be able to make it for ya.

good luck

I don't thing we have a major attitude, just a major sense of humor.

I see it in the same light as having a huge "I'm in the CIA" sticker on your car. It's not attitude, it's just funny.

And I'm not relating DIR to the CIA, or some other elite group. That's just for comparison in the "humor" realm.

David P:
Seems odd... DIR dives giving such crap to other DIR divers and then wonder why new people who see this steer clear and think everyone has major attitudes... anyhow to the original post... go to the mall. There are always those kiosks that do vinyl cutting. Tell them what you want and they should be able to make it for ya.

good luck

I think the OP would have gotten just as much ribbing had he asked for a 3' x 5' PADI, NAUI, or IANTD sticker for his car. It's the concept of the size of the thing that's so funny. Of course, when you add in that he wants to advertise his connection with a pariah group, it gets funnier :D

TSandM:
I think the OP would have gotten just as much ribbing had he asked for a 3' x 5' PADI, NAUI, or IANTD sticker for his car. It's the concept of the size of the thing that's so funny. Of course, when you add in that he wants to advertise his connection with a pariah group, it gets funnier :D

If he's serious, which I personally still think it's a troll, he probably meant 3" x 5". That's the only way he could be serious.

Never mind ... he actually spells out feet. OK, gotta be a troll.

TSandM:
Or perhaps it's not HIS car he's planning to put the thing on ... :hmmm:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

TSandM:

"a pariah group" ?? Really?? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom