GUE or DIR Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget your GUE Travel Mug

Price: $19.95 + Shipping & Handling

mug.jpg

Keep your hot and cold beverages the temperature they were meant to be! Great for travel to dive sites or a perfect thank you for those who sit patiently on the surface waiting!

The double-wall insulation retains beverage temperature - hot coffee stays hot and cold drinks stay cold! (Bwahaha! :))

Stainless steel outer wall with color plastic liner features a screw-on lid with a slide lock to reduce spills and a non-slip bottom.

Features the GUE Scooter Logo

Color: Stainless steel with blue GUE Logo & accents

Does not include shipping or tax, where applicable.

or a perfect thank you for those who sit patiently on the surface waiting!

or on the dock. I think there should be a rule if they *rule number one* you...they must give you a mug. That would make it much easier to take, especially if it had Baileys and coffee in it,... and they were all in drysuits and it was sleeting.

catherine96821:
I think there should be a rule if they rule number one you...they must give you a mug.

Darn right! Some of those 25 year-old DIR-F grads just won't dive with me...

well, you could extend an olive branch and give them a PADI mug...I think they might be plastc though, not SS.

daniel f aleman:

Dan...you don't wear a scuba flag pinky ring do you? I'm just asking...its just a question...I'm NOT trolling

Can anyone tell me where to get some reall big Halcyon / Salvo stickers for the side of my house, I mean they're the same company, aren't they?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom