GUE or DIR Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

as hilarious as i think this idea is...

you might try taking a good size printout of the logo to a tint shop, if they are halfway decent, they should be able to make a custom film for you.

Divin'Hoosier:
We could call it "Redneck DIR"!
Ya' betta' be careful. Ya' know this DIR stuff started in florida, don' cha'?
But really, big Gooey sticks?
What, You like being a big unpaid for billboard?

Stickers :11:....So,

DIR-GUE-fundies
REC-PADI-openwater.

We all want the same,stickers,toys and other goodies.(for free if possible:D)

Does that mean that we're all the same :confused:

:dork2::rofl3:

dirdiversrule:
Does anyone know where I can get some big DIR or GUE stickers? I mean like 3 feet by 5 feet that I can put on the back window of my 2003 honda acura. Does anyone know if GUE makes anything like this? I looked on the gue.com website but didn’t see anything.

Why would you want to deface your car?

I want a humongous PADI sticker to put on my car.

dirdiversrule:
Does anyone know where I can get some big DIR or GUE stickers? I mean like 3 feet by 5 feet that I can put on the back window of my 2003 honda acura. Does anyone know if GUE makes anything like this? I looked on the gue.com website but didn’t see anything.
This has got to be a Tom Mount sock puppet.

dirdiversrule:
I am not familiar with that model. Could you post a picture?

SparticleBrane:
I want a humongous PADI sticker to put on my car.
While we're on the subject, somebody explain to me how the PADI guy on the logo keeps his torch going underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom