GUE or DIR Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a smaller PADI sticker on the bumper. They didn't get to be the biggest agency in the world by accident!

SparticleBrane:
I want a humongous PADI sticker to put on my car.

A sticker that big has too many failure points and would not be DIR at all. What you really need to do is have an auto wrap done that will cover the whole vehicle. The kind where the whole car is an ad. In order to remove it there is none of this peeling scraping stuff--it must be removed with a blow torch.

Redundant stickers are kept bolt-snapped in the trunk.

WJL:
While we're on the subject, somebody explain to me how the PADI guy on the logo keeps his torch going underwater.

Magnesium

another problem with the big sticker is that it creates another problem that you would need other gear to compensate. It will block the view through the window thus limiting your view and increasing the risk of death. The proper solution which is a full car wrap has special holes in the film that allows the driver to see out of the windows, but does not block the view so that you can keep and eye on your buddy's car at all times. Your buddy would of course have a matching car so that in the event of an accident you would know how to drive his car and where everything is located. Does your buddy have the same car? Is said buddy willing to drive with you in traffic? Will you be driving following one another or side by side?

I suppose if it's an Acura, the HID light issue is probably solved.

SparticleBrane:
Redundant stickers are kept bolt-snapped in the trunk.

Are you sure about this?:confused: :confused: The stickers are a form of exposure protection and I have never seen any diver :dork2: or DIR swiming around with an extra wetsuit or drysuit.

BWAHAHA!

decal_color.jpg

GUE Color Decal
Price: $5.00 + Shipping & Handling
Order Now
New GUE logo decal, in full color. Perfect for your car.
Size: 5" diameter.
Does not include shipping or tax, where applicable.

https://secure.gue.com/catalog/order/merchandise.shtml#color_decal

5"?

that scooter kinda makes me laugh though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom