Group buy-109/BA diaphragm covers & exhaust tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are at least 4 different flavors of purge covers over the years. Can we have a vote about which one is preferred?

I like the earlier one with the 5 round holes.
db_109_Octo1.jpg

Round holes, square holes... As long as the rubber is good, I really do not care. If I saw 2 for sale side by side, I would take the round holes, only because that is what I am used to.

I would buy an exhaust tee and also one rubber cover, if the price is right. Amazing how many people are still using this old reg.

I say Zung and Oceancurrent should get metal stamps that have all the letters of several alphabets and a few other symbols. We can get our covers made without holes and shipped to them for customization. OR you guys can take what you get and like it! :mooner:

Hey, if we're going to make our own and we get to be picky, how about all of our exhaust tees in orange?

:D

P.S. Zung, if I had known you had a preference on hole type, I might have been able to assist you. If you'd like, I'll check at home and see. Then we can do a cover swap.

Hey, if we're going to make our own and we get to be picky, how about all of our exhaust tees in orange?

:D

But I thought someone has determined that day glow yellow is the better safety standard color. That would look pretty trippy and differentiate us from all the other chrome reg users.

No, that would misled people into thinking that we're all breathing off octo's and need assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom